Are you an aspiring sports writer? We are looking for candidates to produce professional level news and content for our readers and followers. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in sports, and be able to back up all content with links, photos, and statistics.
1. Previous experience as a sports writer.
2. An article to submit based on previous writing you have done.
1. You must be knowledgeable in a sport
2. You must be willing to communicate with your department director via Twitter
3. You must have a Twitter account for which you will post, share, and embrace the sports community.
Upholding a social media following is extremely important to not only our company and the brand, but also to you! The only way to get your personal brand out there is to be seen on a national, international, and even global scale. This can be accomplished in the easiest fashion through social media!
The last caveat to this position pertains to the forums. You are expected to Also make 4 posts a month on our forum, as this drives interaction between us and the customer! The topic of these forums must relate to your department so that you can conversate knowledgeably with those who respond.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org