User Tag List

Thread: Houston Rockets Playoff Preview

Thanks

Default Houston Rockets Playoff Preview

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

stopped listening right after it talked about Harden not getting same calls in PS as RS. Duh. Refs tighten up and it affects all players. Hardens scoring numbers go down (slightly) in the playoffs each year. Okay. Steph Curry's do too. Durant's do too. It happens a lot more often than you realize, yet somehow people like to key in on Harden

Rockets have the best shot of knocking off the Warriors. Cant wait

3. The Following User Says Thank You to astrosfanatic For This Useful Post:

FanaticSportsJosh (03-16-2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by astrosfanatic View Post
    stopped listening right after it talked about Harden not getting same calls in PS as RS. Duh. Refs tighten up and it affects all players. Hardens scoring numbers go down (slightly) in the playoffs each year. Okay. Steph Curry's do too. Durant's do too. It happens a lot more often than you realize, yet somehow people like to key in on Harden

Rockets have the best shot of knocking off the Warriors. Cant wait
    So you stopped watching after I made a good point about the way the refs change and how they are inconsistent. A lot of people don’t understand that, that’s why I put it early in the video. �� wierd thing to critique because if I would’ve left it out, I would’ve been criticized for leaving it out ��
    Last edited by FanaticSportsJosh; 03-16-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticSportsJosh View Post
    So you stopped watching after I made a good point about the way the refs change and how they are inconsistent. A lot of people don’t understand that, that’s why I put it early in the video. �� wierd thing to critique because if I would’ve left it out, I would’ve been criticized for leaving it out �� Logic?
    It's just a tired argument. The Rockets "lack" of post-season success in Harden's time has come at the hands of one of the better dynasties in NBA history. If they were losing to the OKC's and Clippers of the world, I could understand the criticism. But every playoff series they have lost, they were picked to lose.

I shouldn't have taken a shot at your work. I'm sure you put a lot of time into that video. You did well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to astrosfanatic For This Useful Post:

FanaticSportsJosh (03-16-2019)

Thanks

Houston Rockets

Lol well itís all good you can take shots all you want I can take it. But if you listen to the full script I go on to say THIS YEAR, he looks more polished and more in shape, and just better overall, so I am saying this could be the year he takes over the playoffs. Heís a juggernaut. I agree with your point tbh, thatís exactly why I got that ďtiredĒ argument out of the way FIRST, so I could say Harden May just do it.No hard feelings tho I wasnít offended. I appreciate you taking the time to watch. Please! Lmk if I can support anything youíve done or
    If you wanna chat on twitter @jcheerio92 I love talking hoops ��

Thread Information